- - Inverter welders switch AC power to DC then incorporate a stepdown transformer to produce the proper voltage and current.
- - Small, lightweight, compact, and portable compared to large bulky conventional welding machines.
- - 220V / 60Hz input current at rated output 60 Amp 160 Amp / CE / ROHS / ETL Listed.
- - High duty cycle, lower cost operation, superior output.
- - Digital LED display when use, featuring controlling knob which makes it quick, safe, simple and stable.
- - Adopts IGBT module technology, energy-saving and stable heat dissipation.
- Voltage: AC /220V, 50-60HZ
- Wattage: 3000/3500W
- Input Power: 220V/60Hz
- Output Ranges: DC 20-225A/250A
Type A(MMA-250MIN) Package Includes:
- 1 x DC Welders - 1 x Shoulder Belt
- 2 x Quick Plug - 1 x Hexagon wrench
- 1 x User Manual
Type B(MMA-225MIN) Package Includes:
- 1 x DC Welders - 1 x Shoulder Belt - 2 x Quick Plug
- 1 x Hexagon wrench - 1 x User Manual
Type C Package Includes:
- 1 x Welding clamp (1.5 m line)
- 1 x Ground clamp (1.5 m line)
Type D Package Includes: