- The MotoTec X1 70cc 4-Stroke Dirt Bike -
- The latest generation of 70cc mini bike engines are faster, torquier, more reliable and even easier to set up and start than ever before.
- Electric start, improved carburetor and all of the standard safety features, support and reliability that MotoTec provides.
- Suitable for both wet and dry conditions.
- This bike will offer hours of fun in almost any outdoor environment.
- Built Solid, this bike can handle any off-road riding.
- A Chromalloy frame, with real outdoor rubber tires separate this bikes from similar products.
- Responsive acceleration, front telescopic forks, rear mono shock suspension, disk brakes, motocross styling and big bike attitude, makes this the perfect choice.
- Simple to ride, electric start and fully automatic, so just twist the throttle and go.
- Motor: 70cc 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Air Cooled
Displacement: 71.8 ml - Max Power: 3.7 HP @ 8000 RPM
Max Torque: 4.5 ft-lb @ 6500 RPM - Compression: 8.8:1
- Transmission: Automatic Single Gear
- Engine Start: Electric Start & Kick Start (12v/4ah battery)
Carburetor: PZ22 Jingle - Drive Train: #420 Chain (14T, 39T Sprockets)
Fuel Tank: 2.2 Liter - Wheelbase: 39.37 inches
Front Tire: 2.50-10 (10 inch) - Rear Tire: 2.50-10 (10 inch)
Seat Height: 24.4 inches - Ground Clearance: 8.26 inches
Frame: Cradle Type Steel Tube - Front Forks: Telescopic 550mm, Travel 100mm, Tube 27mm - Rear Shock: Coil Spring 270mm, Travel 43mm
Swing Arm: 320mm Steel - Rims: 1.4x10, 1.4x10 Cast
Front Brake: Single Piston, 190mm Disc - Rear Brake: Single Piston, 190mm Disc - Dirt Bike Dimensions: 60x26x33 inches
Dirt Bike Dry Weight: 111 lbs - Box Size: 50x14x25 inches
Box Weight: 127 lbs - Spark Plug: A7TC - Engine Oil: Summer, Winter
- Top Speed: 41 mph (with adjustable speed limiter)
Cruising Range: miles per tank - Recommended Age: 13+
Max Rider Weight: lbs - Warranty: 60 days parts replacement
No California Sales