- Master level Antonio Stradivari 1716 Style antique 4/4 violin, purely handcrafted and vintage Italy oil hand varnished, with rich and powerful tone.
- Workshop collect old maple and spruce violin wood, natural air dried over 20 years, specially designed for professional violinists, master and Maestro.
- Advanced ebony fingerboard, jujube wood tuning pegs, tailpiece and chin rest, plus a fine tuner.
- Nice violin carrying case with built-in hygrometer for convenient storage and transport; one good balance violin bow is included.
- Brand: NAOMI - Size: 4/4
- Top: Spruce Wood - Back: Flamed Maple Wood
- Fingerboard: Ebony Wood - Bridge: Ebony
- Product Weight: Approx. 500g
- Due to the differences between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
- 1 * Violin - 1 * Bridge - 1 * Violin Bow
- 1 * Shoulder Rest - 1 * Cleaning Cloth
- 2 * Carrying Case Strap - 1 * Case