- THE VAULT (FW4B): Secure your network with a compact, fanless & silent firewall. Comes with US-based Support & 30-day money back guarantee!
- CPU: Intel Quad Core Celeron J3160, 64 bit, up to 2.2GHz, AES-NI hardware support
- PORTS: 4x Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2x USB 3.0, 1x RJ-45 COM, 2x HDMI
- COMPONENTS: 8GB DDR3L RAM, 120GB mSATA SSD. coreboot BIOS optional, must be installed by user.
- COMPATIBILITY: No OS pre-installed. All hardware tested with pfSense, untangle, OPNsense and other popular open-source software solutions.
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: FW4B-0-8-120
Part Number: FW4B-0-8-120
Details: The Vault is a small form factor PC built for use as a firewall / router. The FW4B is based on a 4 network port design that leverages a low power, but versatile Intel Celeron J3160 CPU. This CPU supports AES-NI, Intel’s Hardware Acceleration for Encryption. The Vault uses standard Intel components (including Intel network ports) which results in compatibility with a variety of operating systems, including a number of open source firewall projects. The Vault is fanless so it has no moving parts, which results in an incredibly durable platform that can be used in less than ideal environments. Its all aluminum enclosure (no plastic here) is a giant heat sink, keeping the CPU cool. The enclosure also comes with pre-drilled holes for an available Protectli wireless kit. The FW4B can accommodate up to 8GB of DDR3L-1600 RAM and 1TB mSATA storage drive. For more information on tested OS compatibility with the Vault, please see our website.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.1 x 4.7 inches